marleah

my adventures ... and mis-adventures, as they may be

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Newbie Swap!

I haven't posted any finished items lately because I have been working on some swap items for the Newbie Swap on Craftster. I've been having a lot of fun, and I have finished my 3 small items ... now just to get the medium item done! Hopefully my partner likes everything. It's been really cool following everyone's posts in the swap thread - I can't wait to see the gallery. The send-out deadline is February 9, and after my partner receives, then I will be free to post pictures!

I have also made a few dishcloths with Peaches and Cream cotton yarn. One 2 1/2 oz. ball made about 2 1/2 dishcloths - how's that for easy math? I used the pattern that was on the yarn's band. I did take pics of the first one I made, and the others are pretty much the same. However, I don't have pics uploaded yet ... maybe later this week. Since class has started, I have more been in the mood to just sit around (and craft and surf Craftster) when I get home.

1 Comments:

Blogger madamspud169 said...

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NEWBIE SWAP GROUP BUT SO FAR HAVE ONLY FOUND ONES THAT SEEM TO BE OF SUCH A HIGH STANDARD I REALLY COULDN'T SWAP MY STUFF ON IT. COULD YOU MAIL ME THE LINK TO THE NEWBIE SWAP SITE YOU HAVE FOUND PLEASE?
I'D BE SO GRATEFULL.
MY ADDRESS IS MADAMSPUD169@GOOGLEMAIL.COM

MANDI

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home