marleah

my adventures ... and mis-adventures, as they may be

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Neckwarmer


Neckwarmer - Right Color
Originally uploaded by marleah.

I made this neckwarmer in just two evenings, working for probably 2-3 hours total. It's double crochet with Lion Brand Homespun in "Grape," leftover from Vonda's scarf. The buttons aren't sewed on, they are just safety-pinned on so that I can change it if I want. I'm really holding out for a nice silver Celtic-style pin with an amethyst in the center. I know exactly what I want, I just haven't found it yet! I used an I (5.5 mm) hook. In the picture, it's actually doubled over on itself, so the width in the picture is only half of the actual width. So, I can also wear it with the full width if I want. To start, I did a foundation chain of about 25 stitches, and it's about 24" from end to end.

Don't mind the Oktoberfest shirt. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home