marleah

my adventures ... and mis-adventures, as they may be

Monday, November 13, 2006

Toad's House - Side View


Toad's House Side, originally uploaded by marleah.

So I whipped this up really quick on Sunday. I didn't have a pattern, I just went by a plan that I kind of sketched out. It's all single crochet or slip stitches, depending on how close I needed the stitches; all Red Heart Super Saver; done with an I hook. The spots and the door were actually separate pieces that I stitched on, and there is a loop at the top for hanging it. I was very pleased with the actual "mushroomy" look of the cap, how it frills along the edge. I just played with increasing and decreasing wherever I thought it was necessary. I stuffed it with that polyester fiberfil stuff. It's about six inches tall.

This will be for Kelsy for Christmas. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home