marleah

my adventures ... and mis-adventures, as they may be

Monday, October 30, 2006

New Mint Blanket - Stripe Detail


New Mint Blanket - Stripe Detail, originally uploaded by marleah.

This blanket is going to be for Cameryn for Christmas this year. I used Red Heart Soft Baby yarn in New Mint Twinkle and New Mint. I am currently working on adding a scalloped edge to it; I just have to play with a couple of methods until I find the right one. It used a lot less yarn than I was expecting - I have tons of this New Mint stuff to use up now! I might make Cam a hat and pair of mittens to match the blanket if I feel energetic enough.

More pictures on Flickr, as well as a shot that shows more of the true colors (kinda).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home