marleah

my adventures ... and mis-adventures, as they may be

Sunday, October 15, 2006

confessions

Before I go any further into this whole "crafty blog" thing, I need to list a few confessions.

1) I have only ever bought yarn at Wal-Mart.

2) 99% of the yarn in my stash is Red Heart Super Saver.

3) Only after I joined Craftster this summer was I aware that #2 might be a bad thing.

4) Only after I joined Craftster was I aware that I have been using a slip stitch in the belief that it was a single crochet stitch.

5) Keeping #4 in mind ... I have been crocheting seriously for five years.

So now that I have all those skeletons out of my closet, I hope that I have found a place in the crafting world. I know that I am most likely not worthy ... but please, make an exception for little old me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home