marleah

my adventures ... and mis-adventures, as they may be

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Blue Hooded Scarf


Hooded Scarf - Detail, originally uploaded by marleah.

Started October 13, 2006

I'm pretty pleased with this scarf - trying hard to count my stitches and keep it straight! I'm debating on whether I should use a smaller hook on the hood part so that the stitches are closer together. I'm thinking that may make it a bit warmer.

The Caron Simply Soft yarn is nice to work with, and I love this color. The pattern is a free one from Bernat, and they recommended a different yarn, but I think this is turning out ok. I'm also modifying the pattern a bit on the scarf's length. I love long scarves, so I think I will use a whole skein to do the scarf. The pattern said to stop at 60 inches, but come on ... I love scarfage! More photos at Flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home