marleah

my adventures ... and mis-adventures, as they may be

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

you say it's your birthday ... it's my birthday too

(Ryan, that's from the Beatles.)

Yes indeedy, it's my 22nd birthday. So far, it's been a great age. Pretty much all we've done here at work is eat. Angelfood cake, strawberries, "puke dip" (which is delicious, by the way - cream cheese + Rotel), poppyseed bread, donuts ... So obviously, I've been busy. Oh, and I've had some stuff to do here at work.

Tonight my family is bringing over a cake, which Cameryn already informed me of on Saturday. Since the surprise was blown, I got to see it - it's a super cool Pirates of the Caribbean cake. Which means I'll be eating more crap tonight. Yes! I love this whole turning 22 thing. Not much else to talk about, really. Just food. That's all that really matters anyway.

It should really be Pig Appreciation Day, because ... I sure do feel like I've been eating like one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ryan Augustine said...

Hey I knew it was the Beatles.... Really. I am not joking. I did, and still do.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home