marleah

my adventures ... and mis-adventures, as they may be

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

wondering ...

Is it just me, or are all the women on the Weather Channel a bunch of Stepford wives? I was checking the weather earlier, and I noticed that the three women who were the current anchors were all blond, cute, and basically looked about the same.

Anyway. I'm excited about going to Austin tomorrow. I think that I am all packed, or that's what I will think until I'm a couple of hours down the road. I've been told that I am a pretty good packer - well, a light packer at least. I guess that is a good thing. I think it's my Tetris skills coming back, but that's just me.

So when we went grocery shopping yesterday, we picked up a couple boxes of Jones Soda - Fufu Berry for me, Green Apple for Ryan. Well, I seriously just want to drink all of mine. I've had one, so there are three left (ok, now I sound like Brian Regan's "Donut Lady"). I really just want to open them up and chug them.

Heehee - on Amazon recently, I searched for water filters to take backpacking, and so now when I go to their site, they have water filter recommendations for me. Well, one of them looks like the penis enlarger pump thing from "Austin Powers." Heehee. God, I thought I had grown out of that stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home