marleah

my adventures ... and mis-adventures, as they may be

Monday, April 03, 2006

i can see ... the light!

So finally, I think my sickness is coming to an end. I am still coughing a bit, but it is not the hacking that I was doing last week. Actually for the past 3 weeks. So bad. Anyway, I was well enough to call Bingo last night, and it actually went pretty well. While I'm doing it, it's not so bad ... it's just thinking about it beforehand, and then afterwards thinking that I have to do it again in a couple of weeks anyway. Joy.

My little sister had a soccer game on Saturday, which was fun to watch. Most of them don't really know what they are doing, which I think makes it even more fun. I figure, just let them run around and kick the ball all over the place for a few years, and then later they can get serious about it.

My daylight savings time resolution: I will take more pictures and post them. I need to start carrying my phone in my hand at all times, I guess, so that I can take pictures. They will be nothing fancy like what I take with my Canon, but they're a lot easier to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home