marleah

my adventures ... and mis-adventures, as they may be

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

someone help me!

I am so tired of coughing. I have been sick now for almost two weeks, and it really sucks. I went to Student Health yesterday and got a few medications. Well, the medicine cleared up my sinus drainage, but my coughing hasn't stopped yet. I'm taking some really nasty orange cough syrup - you have to shake it up, and then when you swallow it, it leaves little chunks in your mouth - seriously ... and that medicine isn't helping, so I don't know what's up. I really think it would feel better to cough and actually cough something up instead of just these dry coughs. My body is aching from coughing.

Also, I now do not feel like eating. I just do not have the energy left to eat, and nothing sounds good - except maybe popsicles. Maybe. Unfortunately, I am on campus and I have no popsicles. I mean, yes I have been wanting to lose a few pounds, but I didn't want to do it this way!

Someone make me better. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home