marleah

my adventures ... and mis-adventures, as they may be

Friday, March 24, 2006

the beginning

So I've been playing around with the idea of having a blog. I'm not really sure why. I enjoy reading them though, so why not have one of my own? My plan, of course, is to keep writing in the thing to make it worthwhile, but I usually peter out after about a week. I am interested in photoblogging though, and since I need an excuse to take more pictures, and since I did purchase a new cell phone featuring a camera, I may have enough motivation.Will I actually continue writing in this blog for longer than it actually takes me to wash all the dirty dishes in the kitchen (longer than it should take, lemme tell ya)? The suspense is killing me! Stay tuned ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home